A spacious hallway opens onto a vast living room area comprised of a fireplace, two sofas, a coffee table. A dining room with a long table and 8 chairs, a high table and 3 stools, and an open-plan kitchen fully equipped with all appliances (stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave oven, fridge and freezer) complete this cosy living area. A full bathroom and separate toilets are also located on this floor.
A bar with a vast seating area, a fitness area with a luxury sauna and indoor fitness equipment. This large room opens onto the garden. On this floor is an additional master bedroom fitted with a king-size bed, another bedroom with bunk beds, and a bathroom with massage shower cabin and toilets.
All the rooms include dressers, wardrobes and standing mirrors, both bathrooms feature cabinets and there is plenty of storage space throughout the chalet for guests to feel truly at home even for long stays!
Mezzanine area/playroom with Wii and games, and a sofa bed for extra guests (queen-size mattress), two master bedrooms, each with king-size beds, one with a balcony; one children’s bedroom with bunk beds, one twin bed, and a cot
When the fine weather arrives, guests may enjoy the tranquility and comfort of a spacious garden, recently set out to accommodate younger guests with swings and a pint-sized version of the chalet. There you can also enjoy a barbecue, slide downhill, have snow ball fights or organize snowmen contests… This unique chalet truly has everything you need for an enjoyable holiday all year-round.
Chalet met alles op en aan. Proper en ruim en voorzien van alle comfort (sauna, jacuzzi, grote terrassen, prima bedden,…). Zeker zijn geld waard!
Atraveo, 07-2015Evis J.
Heel mooi en groot huis. Alles is aanwezig. Er is parking maar in de winter soms gevaarlijk met de pakken. Spijtig dat er op de +1 geen badkamer is. Maar zeker de moeite!
Atraveo, 01-2017Caroline K.
Tres beau logement au calme, bien equipe. Corresponds pour des vacances en famille ou en groupe.
AirBnB, le 05-2017Stany
Un réel bien-être dès l’entrée dans le chalet ! Nous le recommandons vivement !
Activities and services
Located in the heart of the Vosges between verdant forests, calm waters and soft mountains, the station of Gérardmer is the ideal place for the lovers of nature and for the amateurs of sports of sliding, hiking, equestrian, or by VTT, and of walks around its reputed lake. You can visit the Route des Vins Alsaciens and discover, in particular, many terroirs AOC grand cru.
- Capacity of 13 people
- Five single rooms
- Two bathrooms, two toilets
- Two large living rooms
- Large terrace
- Appliances: microwave, oven, dishwasher, toaster, fridge / freezer, simple coffee and Nespresso machine, kettle
- Leisure: 2 HD TV, Wii games console + games, BluRay DVD player, speaker iPod / iPhone
- Internet: free WiFi
- Miscellaneous : washing machine, dryer, 2 hair dryers
- Paris by A5 (4h15) Troyes – Langres – Sortie Bulgnéville – Vittel – Epinal – Remiremont – La Bresse
- Paris by A4 (4h30) Paris – Metz – Nancy – Epinal – Remiremont – La Bresse
- Paris (N4) (4h30) – Vitry Le François- Nancy – Epinal – Remiremont – Vagney – La Bresse
- Metz (1h45) – Nancy (1h15) – Epinal – Remiremont – Vagney – La Bresse
- Belfort (1h15) – Le Thillot – La Bresse
- Strasbourg (1h45) – Colmar (1h00) – Munster – La Schlucht – La Bresse
- Besançon (1h45) – Le Thillot – La Bresse
- TGV station of Remiremont (Paris – La Bresse = 3h15)
- A shuttle bus from Remiremont train station will take you to La Bresse in 30 mn
- Taxis to les Lucioles (Taxis: +33 (0) 3 29 25 60 60 ou +33 (0) 3 29 25 40 28)
Chalet Les Lucioles
15 march – 1st december
850€ /Week-end for 2 choice nights
1520€ /Week – Saturday to Saturday
1st december – 15 march
1050€ /Week-end for 2 choice nights
2420€ /Week – Saturday to Saturday